Thursday, January 19, 2017

Colorado Blue Bird Skies



My classroom or the day


Finally quit dumping snow so had to "suffer" through a few days of beautiful blue skies and groomed trails. Still skiing a lot with my "mature" groups.


Over the Hill Gang gathering or the day


On Tuesday I  hooked up with the instructor that taught us powder skiing last week. He spent the whole day on the finer points of mogul skiing.


VAIL


Went to Vail Thursday and skied with Club 50. These mainly age 60-70 guys and gals ran me on some tricky black diamond runs including one through the woods in the back bowls. I've found that skiing with the group's always pushes me and helps improve my skills. Very nice folks too.

I never get tired of the incredible views.




Oh and Friday, it snowed.......Powder Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment